Nexus 6 price drop?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texidar
I'm Here A Lot

Nexus 6 price drop?

Hello,

I was wondering if Rogers is going to lower the Month-to-Month & 2 Year Plan prices for the Nexus 6 now that Google is selling it for $599CDN.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6 price drop?

Hello @FanDroidBoi

As a customer my self I do agree with you but again Rogers doesn't follow what Best Buy or ATT (in the states I must add as we are in Canada) and Amazon does. I work at Best Buy and they only brought it down for a couple a weeks. Then putting it back up. Also just a reminder, Best Buy doesn't allow outright sells. So Best Buy is out of the question.

You as a customer are welcome to go those roots and buy your device for a cheaper price and not upgrade your account which is something that u might want to consider if u like. There isn't any difference from getting it from Rogers other then renewing your contract and having a flextab.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Texidar

Unfortunately you won't get that answer. Google prices their own devices and so does Rogers. If Rogers drops the price they will do it at some point without announcing it
FanDroidBoi
I Plan to Stick Around

Google, Amazon, Best Buy and now AT&T have all dropped their prices  Since I'm eligible for an upgrade, I was going to go with the N6, but the phone is priced far to high now. Why would I lock into a 2 year contract for $280, when I can spend $500 pick any service provider I want. 

Rogers should address this asap. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FanDroidBoi

As a customer my self I do agree with you but again Rogers doesn't follow what Best Buy or ATT (in the states I must add as we are in Canada) and Amazon does. I work at Best Buy and they only brought it down for a couple a weeks. Then putting it back up. Also just a reminder, Best Buy doesn't allow outright sells. So Best Buy is out of the question.

You as a customer are welcome to go those roots and buy your device for a cheaper price and not upgrade your account which is something that u might want to consider if u like. There isn't any difference from getting it from Rogers other then renewing your contract and having a flextab.

View solution in original post