Nextbox 3 DNLD - anybody else seeing this?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Nextbox 3 DNLD - anybody else seeing this?

So I have two HD Netboxes and one HD Netbox PVR - all of which are in some type of download state.  The PVR seems to be displaying some Hexadecimal count and the two HD Netboxs have a dash going around in a circle.  Been doing this since last night around 8-9pm ish.

Rogers is making it really easy to make a switch to Fibe, very frustrating.  If it wasn't for an older PVR we own, we'd have no cable for over 24hrs...

I called Tech support but they are almost insulting to the customer with their lack of ability.  Yes, I know - unplug the box for 15 seconds or more...could they not play a recording to replace first line support?  I had to excalate through customer relations so I could even get to 2nd level support and that's where I heard there was a larger problem.  They were unable to provide any timeline for service restoration for netbox customers.

If it's not on tomorrow, I will be driving by a Roger's outlet, slowing my car down (not stoping) and throwing my three netboxes to them.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

... (delete)

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@pac_west227 wrote:

@bduggan wrote:

So I have two HD Netboxes and one HD Netbox PVR - all of which are in some type of download state.  The PVR seems to be displaying some Hexadecimal count and the two HD Netboxs have a dash going around in a circle.  Been doing this since last night around 8-9pm ish.

Rogers is making it really easy to make a switch to Fibe, very frustrating.  If it wasn't for an older PVR we own, we'd have no cable for over 24hrs...

I called Tech support but they are almost insulting to the customer with their lack of ability.  Yes, I know - unplug the box for 15 seconds or more...could they not play a recording to replace first line support?  I had to excalate through customer relations so I could even get to 2nd level support and that's where I heard there was a larger problem.  They were unable to provide any timeline for service restoration for netbox customers.

If it's not on tomorrow, I will be driving by a Roger's outlet, slowing my car down (not stoping) and throwing my three netboxes to them.

LOLz!! Can you record that and upload to the youtube?? .. just askin. Smiley LOL

I'm an Advisor

LOL, sounds like a scene from Grand Theft Auto V. Smiley LOL

I've Been Around

I am a new customer for 6 weeks and I had nothing but trouble with the nextbox3.0.  Technicians have been here 5 times and the problem is that the box needs an IP  address and they cannot fix it.  I live in the Almonte area and being told that they have the same problem in Carleton Place.  I was promised that it will be fixed and I do not want to wait anymore because I am losing most  my programs because it is rebooting sometimes 5 times in 1 hour.  They changed my box to a 2.0, I do not have the problem any more but it is costing me more money. I am pretty fed up with them and decided to terminate my package and they do not seem to care.  Therefore I am looking for another provider.

I've Been Around

hi..I too have had DNLD issues with a netbox2.0 though. cisco 8642 and 4642.. EVENTUALLY!!! just this past saturday i now see that i have FW 4.0.0.131 from Nov 1 2013.. i think it was having issues getting that code in my box.. I suspect yours will EVENTUALLY !!! get loaded and you should have 4.0.0.131 too..