Nextbox 3.0 recording same show twice on different channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Nextbox 3.0 recording same show twice on different channels

My Nextbox 3.0 seems to make two recordings of shows I choose to tape, both on different channels.  Quite sure I have not set it up to record the same show twice, anyone seen this before??

***Edited labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Nextbox 3.0 recording same show twice on different channels

One of the many known NB3.0 issues Rogers is refusing to fix....

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the reply, seems to happen sporadically, not consistent at all.  

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I don't think I have ever got a double recording (and I have had it since pretty much release).

I have had it do the record upper/lower channel thing though when it's set for the other.

I've Been Here Awhile

This is a problem we just started happening to us. Today might have been the second time to happen with the first occurrence happening less than a couple weeks ago.

The box wants to record the same thing on different channels and leaves double the content on the list for randome shows while other channels are fine, but this leaves a show that is going to record and a show that has a warning. All the warnings have to be deleted in order to get things working properly, but considering that it is the nextbox 3 we have about 6-8 things recording, which doubles everything.