cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

mannyfresh1
I've Been Around

Has anyone seen the issue where there's a blank line in the list of recordings on the PVR?  See the pic for details.

I've gone through about 5 boxes in my time with Rogers and this issue has occured with each.

A reboot usually resolves this issue but it's frustrating nonetheless as the blank entry prevents me from scrolling down the list of recordings.

20151231_074521 (800x600).jpg

Any idea what causes this?  Anyone else have this problem?

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

RogersMoin

Hello, @mannyfresh1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed post with the image. The issue you are experiencing appears to be similar to "undefined/null recordings". As you have stated, rebooting the box will fix the issue only to happen again later. 

I appreciate your patience while we work towards the resolution, thank you for understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Re: Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

mfait
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@RogersMoin wrote:

Hello, @mannyfresh1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed post with the image. The issue you are experiencing appears to be similar to "undefined/null recordings". As you have stated, rebooting the box will fix the issue only to happen again later. 

I appreciate your patience while we work towards the resolution, thank you for understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Is Rogers really working on a resolution?

How long does it take to fix this?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

First reported in Aug 2014, and still not solution.

What has Rogers been doing in the mean time?

Appears that they have been working on a new guide that is even more buggy than this one.

Thank god I have not been updated to it yet!

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation