Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

Has anyone seen the issue where there's a blank line in the list of recordings on the PVR?  See the pic for details.

I've gone through about 5 boxes in my time with Rogers and this issue has occured with each.

A reboot usually resolves this issue but it's frustrating nonetheless as the blank entry prevents me from scrolling down the list of recordings.

20151231_074521 (800x600).jpg

Any idea what causes this?  Anyone else have this problem?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

Hello, @mannyfresh1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed post with the image. The issue you are experiencing appears to be similar to "undefined/null recordings". As you have stated, rebooting the box will fix the issue only to happen again later. 

I appreciate your patience while we work towards the resolution, thank you for understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Nextbox 3.0 - Missing Entry in Recordings List

@RogersMoin wrote:

Hello, @mannyfresh1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your detailed post with the image. The issue you are experiencing appears to be similar to "undefined/null recordings". As you have stated, rebooting the box will fix the issue only to happen again later. 

I appreciate your patience while we work towards the resolution, thank you for understanding.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Is Rogers really working on a resolution?

How long does it take to fix this?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/message...

First reported in Aug 2014, and still not solution.

What has Rogers been doing in the mean time?

Appears that they have been working on a new guide that is even more buggy than this one.

Thank god I have not been updated to it yet!