Nextbox 3.0 Issue - PVR Recordings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Nextbox 3.0 Issue - PVR Recordings

On my second Nextbox 3.0; when watching recordings video picture cuts in and out, as well as audio drop outs continuously. Have changed HDMI cable and problem still exists. Quite frustrating when you are trying to watch a program that you recorded and yet the box does not do the job it is supposed to do. Will there be a update soon to resolve these issues or does anyone have any solutions? I have the nextbox connected to my AV Receiver through HDMI. 

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Nextbox 3.0 Issue - PVR Recordings

There are some issues.. with it droping from DD5.1 to PCM 2.0.. which are ongoing (But apparently have been passed on internaly to be looked at).

Does the box only have these cutouts, when doing recorded playback? Or does it happen on live TV as well?

Have you tried it directly into the TV (without the AVR) and does it do the same?

Do you use/have on, any HDMI-CEC features on your AVR.

I've Been Around

Re: Nextbox 3.0 Issue - PVR Recordings

getting the same issue.. just got new tv and live tv everything seems fine but on pvred shows video drops very regularly.