Nextbox 2.0 Anyone Have Any Positive Feedback?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Nextbox 2.0 Anyone Have Any Positive Feedback?

I have just made an appointment for installation next week, but am thinking about cancelling it based on the comments I've read here.

Should I or shouldn't I go through with the installation...

I will base my decision on the replies I receive in the next 72 hours!

***Edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nextbox 2.0 Anyone Have Any Positive Feedback?

Hello instigator008

Instead of making a thread about this, take the time to search the forums & see the reactions of many on the NextBox 2.0. Many threads have been made about this.

Some will tell you they like it & some will say they hate it. It all comes down to what YOU want & if you like it. You need to see it & test it out your self instead of asking others right?

In the end, the NextBox 2.0 has many issues it still needs to fix. Midnight rebooting ( 12-2am at times). Sometimes it freezes. Some bugs are still in there. Many more.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have searched.  The nature of these message boards dictate that most posts are negative.  Happy customers don't normally post to extol the virtues of a product.

I want to hear about positive reviews.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello instigator008

That is because the NextBox 2.0 has little to none happy customers. Go read the Rogers Facebook page. Barely anyone is happy with it. If people are not happy with it, you will not see many " Positive" reviews or posts.

I would also like to add there is maybe 2-4 people on here that are active that like it & have no issues with it VS the thousands that hate it / have issues with it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It’s black so it matches the rest of my equipment.

There, something positive!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

honestly never took the plunge after hearing all the stuff here and on digitalhome ca, still running classic software on my 8642HD