NextBox 3 Cd99

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

NextBox 3 Cd99

The box says Cd99 where the time usually is. The box rebooted and higher channel numbers aren't working properly.

***Edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: NextBox 3 Cd99

At least you get some channels. My box totally does not work and displays PEnd. Don't bother calling Rogers, you'll wait a very long time for nothing.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Eferrier

Mine did that this morning but left it as I was in a rush to go to work. Did you try rebooting the box? If so still the same message?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rebooted several times to no avail. Rogers said it is a widespread issue with the nextbox 3 boxes.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

The ':CD' display is an indicator of what percentage of the software has been downloaded.

'PEnd' means the box is looking for the download trigger from the head end.

I Plan to Stick Around

CD probably means CoDe, since even not downloading it still shows Cd98

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

apparently the answer a few have gotten on the issue.. was that the box received a BAD update.. there is an error in the file sent.. that its now downloading properly or if it is, its failing a CRC check.

So the % part with the CD codes is likely accurate.

I only saw them when i FIRST plugged in my nextbox3.. and they do go up from 0 to 99, so a % makes sense.

I'm a Senior Advisor

just got the cd99 after a reboot because my guide had no information.. It stayed like that for about 10 min then rebooted itself.

Now the screen just says "This Service is currently not available. Please try again later." and they wonder why people are cutting the cable?

I'm an Advisor

I've recently had trouble with the service not available too. A reboot fixed it, though.