Next Shipment Of Iphone 4?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Next Shipment Of Iphone 4?

I'm in the same situation. I can just imagine how many calls the stores are getting. Perhaps it would help if they actually knew when they were getting stock.

But I don't think this is a Rogers issue. I think this has to do with the supply from Apple. Bell, Telus, and Rogers are all having the same problem - no stock and thye have no idea when they are getting any.

In Halifax, none of the stores have received stock since thier first shipment. I've called a dozen stores up here and they (the ones who answered) stated they received nothing and have no idea when they will receive any. Some stores havn't even received their first shipment...

Like I said, this sounds more like an Apple supply problem than a Rogers supply problem. It only takes a day to ship something from coast to coast in Canada...

I Plan to Stick Around

Taken from the Rogers Redboard

"We think the new community will be able to achieve both — allowing customers to ask and reply to questions as well as engage in technical discussions regarding Rogers products and services."

Now your saying that it can't achieve both? Maybe it's me but this seems to be a underlying problem at Rogers, talk to two people get two totally different answers

I Plan to Stick Around

This needs to get back on topic.

The question is - when is the Next Shipment Of Iphone 4?

I want to know for Lethbridge Alberta
Jepson M
------------------------------
Apple Fanboy - Rogers Customer for over 10 years.
I Plan to Stick Around

When you know let us know, at best you'll hear "In a week or two" At worst you'll be told like I was in Victoria , "By the time the back to school promo's come " They (Stores) Simply have no idea

I Plan to Stick Around

I got told they where going to be in on Monday.
Nothing came in on Monday.
Then they blamed Purolator and said they would be in ASAP.
Now they say they should be in today - but still no info.. 

Jepson M
I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like your just getting told something to try and shut you up... The actual answer if they are being honest is they don't know when the stock is coming, Rogers doesn't know when the stock is coming.. Stock is a Apple issue not totally a Rogers issue from what I understand

I Plan to Stick Around

Why don't they tell us that instead of looping us around and around. 

Jepson M
I Plan to Stick Around

yeah,

I was told the same, "approx. a week" in store....so ive been waiting to get one through the phone, but they have an automated ivr saying they are completely out of stock. I some how dont believe it. Im sure they have some stock for serious situations.....

Btw im from Barrie, Ontario....population: 135,000.  I was the first one in line and the first one to be told that there was a glitch and i could not purchase one outright for $800+. I walked away super embarrassed as i had waited in line for 9 hours, only to be told "no". 

Needless to say im still a rogers customer waiting for my phone. I dont know how much longer i can take!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My local store (Oakville) hasn't received their initial shipment yet on the 6th of Rogers carrying the iPhone 4.

Apple stores tell me that they are receiving new shipments every morning.

There are 2 possibilities here:
1) Rogers is getting shafted by Apple, as customers can easily buy unlocked devices to use on any network (and avoid contracts, take lower unsubsidized monthly plans). or
2) Rogers would RATHER have customers take the unsubsidized phones to help its quarterly numbers.

Who REALLY suffers? Rogers customers who would like an iPhone 4. (Especially 3G customers that upgraded to iOS 4 on Apple's false promise that iPhone 3G was supported - the **bleep** thing is not even close to enjoyable anymore)
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I got told by my local store they wouldn't be ready for the 9am open and release of the iPhone so they would be doing it at 4PM - They even took my number down in-case things changed. I was on Twitter and noticed that people where at that location at 10AM and they got the phones.

I went by at 4 to see if maybe they where doing it again - and they played stupid and has no idea what I was talking about.

Since 4PM on Friday I have been calling stores in and around Lethbridge trying to find the iPhone4 or get information about when I can get it.

and also - "Needless to say im still a rogers customer waiting for my phone. I dont know how much longer i can take!"

Jepson M