Next Box 3.0 and Xbox One no audio

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Next Box 3.0 and Xbox One no audio

I was recently upgraded to a Next Box 3.0 to apply the discount to my account. The tech came out pluged it in and saw video and left unfortunately there's no audio. If I line the Next Box 3.0 in to the TV or my stereo reciever I get audio but if I line it in to my Xbox One I get video but no audio. When I had the Next Box 2.0 it worked fine with audio and video any suggestions on how to fix tihs?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Next Box 3.0 and Xbox One no audio

I did a restart of the Xbox One and a reboot of the Nextbox 3.0 and that seemed to do the trick. No real rhyme nor reason as to why but it got it working so not going to complain but if it happens to anyone else you guys may want to try the same thing.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That is odd. Connected hdmi, I'm assuming?

Try rebooting the box if you haven't yet. (I am wondering if this is somehow a side effect of the drop to PCM issue)

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I did a restart of the Xbox One and a reboot of the Nextbox 3.0 and that seemed to do the trick. No real rhyme nor reason as to why but it got it working so not going to complain but if it happens to anyone else you guys may want to try the same thing.

View solution in original post