New format and Firefox

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwilki
I Plan to Stick Around

New format and Firefox

Since Rogers went to the new format on their home page and on the forums, I cannot log in from Firefox. I click the login link and nothing happens. Even with IE, it is very slow while I look at a ridiculous graphic of expanding and contracting circles.

Is anyone else having any Rogers/FF issues? I've tried opening FF in safe mode, but the problem exists there, too.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMoin

Re: New format and Firefox

Hello @gwilki

Thank you for your post. I’m currently using Firefox running Version 38.0.1 and have no issues login to either Rogers.com or to Forums. I have tried IE 11 and Chrome 43.x and able to login fine on all browsers.

May be you are missing flash or java plugins?

@Community, please chime in with your expertiseSmiley Happy

Thanks,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMoin

Hello @gwilki

Thank you for your post. I’m currently using Firefox running Version 38.0.1 and have no issues login to either Rogers.com or to Forums. I have tried IE 11 and Chrome 43.x and able to login fine on all browsers.

May be you are missing flash or java plugins?

@Community, please chime in with your expertiseSmiley Happy

Thanks,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

RyzenFX
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I cerntainly agree with RogersMoin. Check if  Adobe Flash Player and  Java is updated to the latest version 

I would reccomend you to download Google Chrome as Adobe Flash Player is updated automatically. However, thats on you. 🙂