New firmware for Lumia 900

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New firmware for Lumia 900

No firmware yet for me. Still on first version of tango. Those fixes sound perfect! I can't wait. I got Nokia counters this morning but it won't work without firmware.

Loving camera extras
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like 'they' found out about the app link in windowsphone.com.  It now comes up as 'App not found' :-(

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

I just tried this method and it worked for me.

BIKERDUDE798 wrote:

CAMERA EXTRAS,

For some reason they are not easy to find.  HOWEVER, if you have a LUMIA phone, go to the link I pasted below on your desktop or laptop or tablet computer.  

Next, hold your LUMIA phone up to the screen and select the BING search (bottom right button on phone).  Then select the "EYE" at the bottom of the BING search page and place it over the QR CODE (black box) on the screen.   It will then give you a web address on your LUMIA phone.  Touch the web address and you'll be taken to CAMERA EXTRAS.  You can then download it.

Link is:

http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-camera-extras-starting-global-roll-out-now-available-uk-australia-and...

I Plan to Stick Around

Which Lumia do you have?  Are you on Rogers as a regular?  (or is this an 'unlocked' phone?)

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

I am a regular customer. I did unlock my phone... and I can't remember if I did that before or after the LTE upgrade.

drtolson wrote:

Which Lumia do you have?  Are you on Rogers as a regular?  (or is this an 'unlocked' phone?)

I Plan to Stick Around

@niteskye wrote:
I am a regular customer. I did unlock my phone... and I can't remember if I did that before or after the LTE upgrade.

@drtolson wrote:

OK, but which Lumia do you have?  The 710, 800, or 900?  (Just trying to figure out which device(s) are recieving the latest update).  thanks.

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

@drtolson wrote:

@niteskye wrote:

@drtolson wrote:

OK, but which Lumia do you have?  The 710, 800, or 900?  (Just trying to figure out which device(s) are recieving the latest update).  thanks.

I'm running the 900.

I Plan to Stick Around

@niteskye wrote:

@drtolson wrote:

@niteskye wrote:

@drtolson wrote:

I'm running the 900.

OK, thanks -- same one I'm running.  Hopefully it will be my turn soon :-)

/drt
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm running 900 too. Gonna have to check my sons 710 this week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmmm... no sign of new firmware yet.  I wonder why one (or some) got it on their 900's and other's didn't???

BTW, Camera Extra's showed up on the Marketplace just before the weekend.

/drt