New contract are told no commitment or cancellation fees

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

New contract are told no commitment or cancellation fees

Contract is up and so thinking about staying with Rogers. Have increased services ( TV, Cable home phone) and are told they no longer have any term contracts or cancellation fees. Is this correct?. Need to know as new service will start soon. Is this correct ?.

Also are told my present bell number is not accepted at Rogers?

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: New contract are told no commitment or cancellation fees

Hello michealp

When starting a new cable, there is no contract unless you bundle which may include a term aka contact. Also yes there is no cancellation fees again if u get a plan without a contract.

As for the number, they all should be accepted. I would call back and see what's going on.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: New contract are told no commitment or cancellation fees

If your taking a new contract on cable, internet or home phone, there is no commitment period. As for the number, the only thing I can think of is if the number was transferred from an old address while you were on bell. If that is the case, then Rogers wont be able to take the number, as it is for the wrong address block.