New Online Billing Format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

New Online Billing Format

Is it just me or did we lose the ability to view our online bills in PDF format. It nice to see the breakdown online but doesnt help me much if i can't download the bill to keep in my files.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: New Online Billing Format

You can still download the PDF. Just look for the link in the top, right corner!

I've Been Around

it's tricky, I got fooled by it too! the "Download PDF" is right on top of the "Terms & Conditions" so it gives the illusion that they are one thing (a download of the terms and conditions in pdf format). However, they are two seperate things (Download PDF is for the bill and an seperate link for the terms and conditions). Thanks foxyman for helping me find the answer and IHR for pointing what is disguised but obvious.

I've Been Around

Did you get a reply as to how to download the Pdf details of your monthly bill?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Cleo_vii up above described it.

Go into your myrogers

Click on the link to view your bill in the online format.

In the near upper right corner, download PDF, and, terms and conditions below it. Looks like it is one link to download the terms, but it is two different things.

It does work, I used it last week to review my dec printed bill

I've Been Around

The new format is stupid, to state it mildly. How do I get billing details and why am I getting ads with my bill? I will be switching back to paper.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I do agree, the  new online view of the bill.. doesnt make sense the same way as the papered one.

But if you look at the PDF version downloadable, it should be a pdf of the paper version exactly. (least mine is)

I've Been Around

how can i see all my call log ? just appears the long distance and roaming calls. thx 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello myriamca1

You need to have Detailed billing on your account to see it. If u do not have it, call Rogers and have them add it.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

by default, you will only see any CHARGABLE calls (LD, roaming, etc)

You need to activate DETAILED BILLING to be able to see them all.  You would have to call in and have them enable it.