New Nextbox Navigator

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debdun
I've Been Around

Re: New Nextbox Navigator

Why is Hamilton not getting the navigator upgrade. Are we not part of Rogers?  We certainly pay Rogers 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @debdun

There is alot going on with the software and currently being tested in Mississauga and in Toronto.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@debdun wrote:

Why is Hamilton not getting the navigator upgrade. Are we not part of Rogers?  We certainly pay Rogers 

I believe Hamilton (at least Hamilton Mountain Cable) went from Shaw to Rogers a couple of years ago. The hardware is different. You also get fewer channels for the same price. However, consider yourselves lucky, because Navigatr is an abomination.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
park
I'm an Advisor

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @debdun

There is alot going on with the software and currently being tested in Mississauga and in Toronto.

Interesting answers, but....

As noted in the post above, Hamilton is very fortunate and is immune to the Navigatr virus!

If one can call a major screw-up  for the past 4+ months, "testing" then I guess you are right on that one.

When I click onthe link, it goes nowhere !

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @park

I agree and i live in North York which luckily we didn't get hit. I only have it due to the new 4K box.

vjshirodkar
I've Been Here Awhile

I don't like your new Navigatr app . The old one was much better. Can I change it back to the old one.

Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

@vjshirodkar wrote:

I don't like your new Navigatr app. The old one was much better. Can I change it back to the old one.

No you can't.

neilpalmer400
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Lurker wrote:

@vjshirodkar wrote:

Your new Navigatr app sucks. The old one was much better. Can I change it back to the old one.

No you can't.

Because Rogers attitude is they don't care what their customers think of Navigatr.

You'll get it, you'll shut up, and you'll like it, or else....

...or else you'll move to Bell Fibe, or satellite, or the many channels available over the air in the GTA, or Netflix, or Hulu, or an Android TV box, or...

ABR (Anyone But Rogers)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vjshirodkar

Unfortunately you can't. Rogers won't roll back the older software which sucks as we are stuck with this.

YtanyaY
I'm a Senior Contributor

Hi

"Why is Hamilton not getting the navigator upgrade. Are we not part of Rogers?  We certainly pay Rogers"

You should be GRATEFUL!