New Myrogers format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

New Myrogers format

Just wanted to say I very much like the new MyRogers 

Smiley LOL Smiley Very Happy Smiley Happy Smiley LOL Heart

***Edited Labels***

I'm an Advisor

Re: New Myrogers format

Yes, me too! Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

Looks good!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Will take a while to get used to it and find everything easily.

But some parts seem really good.. some of the new ways it displays usage for internet.. shows you how many days left, etc.
Phone usage etc.

I'm a Senior Advisor

As am I.

Perhaps we could change the name of a classic song "She's Not There" to "It's Not There" with respect to where the guide has gone! "Leave it to Rogers!"Smiley Wink

I'm a Senior Advisor

@calexei wrote:

Looks good!

I would rather it worked instead of looking good.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Exactly. This is the worst roll-out of a new version of MyRogers that I ever seen. Between Rogers putting out new untested firmware on their PVRs to messing around with a perfectly functional account page (sorry - I never meant to say perfect Smiley Frustrated) to this is totally inexplicable! Losing the ability to access your PVR from your computer or even logging into this site becoming cumbersome and bothersome makes one wonder what the heck Rogers is trying to do. Do they really want to keep customers?

I Plan to Stick Around

you hit the nail on the head,Sir.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I did read somewhere from a Rogers mod that they know it's a big mess with the new format and are working hard to fix it.  Whoever did the the makeover must have missed a lot of items we depended on. What I miss is being able to view my call transaction history in PayGo. It's inconceivable Rogers deliberately sacrificed functionality just for a prettier look.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario