New Myrogers format

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: New Myrogers format

So................why not admit that the new MyRogers is not up to snuff and revert back until they get things fixed? It seems like this kind of thing happens far too often? I would still like to see a reply from someone at Rogers!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: I like the new Myrogers format

The new "My Rogers" is good.   Easy to read, and that's the best part and a bit easier to find your way around. Thanks!

I'm a Senior Advisor

I agree it's pretty, but half the time all I get is a pretty page and no information when I want to see my PayGo calls transaction history. I've been testing this for the past 2 days.  I can see it now, but half the time I get a different looking page with options but no information.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I am afraid I have to agree with OLDYELLR on this one. The whole Community Forums and MyRogers revamp is a shambles. I saw a post on another forum from a Rogers employee that this new format "has hundreds of issues and that the issues are very customer impacting. Expect it to be top priority." So far, I have seen nothing to indicate that this is top priority. Log in issues continue; MyRogers is still missing features like being able to manage your PVR. So, I still wonder why, if things are in such shambles, does Rogers not revert back to the previous format and iron out the bugs in the new format. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JohnnyRockets

I agree with you on this and everyone else. I would highly suggest to revert back to the old design until the iron out the bugs and issues with the new one and then put it back. Every single time i sign in and refresh my page on my phone it signs me out and I have to sign back in. Signing it from the community forums takes me to my Rogers page which the i have to go back to the community forums. It seems like they really didn't test this before bringing it out.

I've Been Around

This newest change to your website is absolutely horrible. I have been trying for half an hour to find the right tab that would send me to the page outlining the plans for ipads WITH prices; Instead I am bombarded with useless paragraphs 'explaining' nothing at all. The large and spacey print also does nothing to help aesthetics.

I've Been Here Awhile

When I login, the first thing I ever want to see is my account summary and my data usage. I'm sick of finding new things to click on to get the information I need.

It really is kind of funny. They give us a new Website under the guise of providing "the best possible experience for our customers" and yet remove things that would give their customers a better experience like the ability to program your PVR. Funny too that they can provide us with links to sign up for things like "Rogers Easy Pay", "Roam Like Home", and "Rogers First Rewards" but then make us hunt for the things we really want to see. Me - I am just not getting it!