New HD channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moose1199
I'm Here A Lot

New HD channels

Looks like there are new HD channels, Oasis, HiFi, radx and eq. Does anyone know if this will be an extra charge? I pay for the HD essentials so I thought they might be included, but when I select the channel, it prompts me to pay for them.

***Edited labels***

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: New HD channels

no idea, if you never "ordered" them then there probaly either free preview, or have been added to your package due to the inconvenience by them removing hdnet from your package earlier last month

moose1199
I'm Here A Lot

They just appeared on the guide when I turned the tv on this morning. They are after Discovery but before CBCNW.

Woodsie
I Plan to Stick Around

They are new to Atl Canada (NB at least) as of yesterday.  They are part of the "HD Nature and Adventure Pack" that has been offered in Ont for almost 3 yearsand is now available to New Brunswick customers (not sure about NL) for $6.08/Month.

Pauly, the OP never indicated he could view the channels.   After losing HDNet in our Specialty pack you'd think Rogers would add "HifiHD" to that package as well to replace it.  Then again, it's all about the $$  isn't it Rogers??? 

goocho62
I've Been Around

AMEN TO THAT