New Episodes Available On Demand on PC but not on Nextbox??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luvsql
I Plan to Stick Around

New Episodes Available On Demand on PC but not on Nextbox??

How does this make any sense that the newest episodes of a show are listed and viewable on the Rogers On Demand website (True Blood S07E01) but it's still not available on the Nextbox On Demand (309 or 311)?  So if we forget to record we have to watch the shows on our PCs? 

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: New Episodes Available On Demand on PC but not on Nextbox??

The website and the TV, are two seperate feeds... (its not the same video file playing either way.. one is converted for web, etc).

Verry odd that the web one is up first.. but yeah, checked on the TV even via search, and its not there yet.

Sometimes, i can take up to 5 days after it airs before they show up.. i would hope it will appear on the TV ROD soon.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: New Episodes Available On Demand on PC but not on Nextbox??

The website and the TV, are two seperate feeds... (its not the same video file playing either way.. one is converted for web, etc).

Verry odd that the web one is up first.. but yeah, checked on the TV even via search, and its not there yet.

Sometimes, i can take up to 5 days after it airs before they show up.. i would hope it will appear on the TV ROD soon.

View solution in original post