New Cable Lines

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

New Cable Lines

I live on a rural street with no internet avaible but down the road there is cable internet services. I have spoken with rogers customer support about filling out a Potential request form where laying new lines to bring services down the road is inquired. 

I'm trying to get more in touch with this process and department, anyone have any information?

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: New Cable Lines

Tried to see if i could find anything.. with no luck..

I have dealt with the cable burry department.. which may be partialy in part of that.. but they mostly deal with residential burries for re-done lines, etc..

Are the line that FEED that other area, go by you? or  just nearby?
From experience, i know that new lines to an area without much, can be OVERY expensive... (had them done at work.. 15k for about 300m & under one road).. so there has to be enough of a demand for them to make it worth putting there.

Good luck!

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: New Cable Lines

Its about 800m along a dirt road potentially under rail lines. Its tough to say from my perspective but it looks like it runs just shy of me. It would go past me but it stops I think due to tracks south on that road.