cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

haguuhar
I Plan to Stick Around

I just changed from a hybrid fibre 30 (with CGN2 modem) to the Rogers Ignite 60 (with the CGN3ACSMR modem). I'm not sure why, but I now get firewall errors when I try to load up the game. The internet works fine, other than the specific case in the game. Does anyone know what is happening, or how to fix it? I have tried port forwarding, turning the modem into bridge mode, even disabling the router's firewall. None of these options have fixed the problem.

*Edited Labels***

768 REPLIES 768

Re: New CGN3ACSMR Modem, not compatible with League of Legends?

CX2DUBCAKES
I Plan to Stick Around

league.jpg

CX2DUBCAKES
I Plan to Stick Around
This is what you'll see after logging in on your 1st attempt in LoL. It started after 5.10 patch, and only comes up once. The next attempt will be successful everytime.

Meichorn
I've Been Here Awhile
I havent gotten firmware update yet, aside from contacting communityhelps when should I be getting it? And do I have to restart the modem or anything? Also what time is the maintenance period?

Wolftrap1
I'm Here A Lot
I received the update last night. Around 6pm the modem reset automatically and everything worked great. Since waking up this morning the modem has become completely unusable. Its go limited connection and no amount of resets has fixed this so far.

RyzenFX
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Wolftrap1 have you tried rebooting the modem? Also, have you checked the cables leading to and out the modem? 

Wolftrap1
I'm Here A Lot
Yes I have. I've just gone out for breakfast left it unplugged while I was out. Going to try again and give an update when I return home.

RyzenFX

You seem like the only one experiencing this issue with the new firmware... Weird...

This fix worked for us, thank you!

Wolftrap1
I'm Here A Lot
Appears to be okay now. Looks like all is well on my end.

EricT1
I've Been Around

Hi,

Just got the firmware update for the modem and it does the same thing to me as well. First time when I  connect to league i get a failed connection error, but then the second time works.

@gaggan07 Thank you for the heads up ! I was not aware of this login issue. What an unfortunate time for this to occur, rito ftw.

RyzenFX

@nourel I've been experiencing this same issue. Let's hope rito will fix it soon.

RogersAsif
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Community

As @gaggan07 & @CX2DUBCAKES have mentioned the failed login on the first attempt is not related to Rogers or Hitron.

I took notice of the same exact thing when logging in. Simply sign in again and you shouldn't have any issues.

Thanks @gaggan07 & @CX2DUBCAKES for giving the Community the heads up!

EnjoySmiley Happy

RogersAsif

CX2DUBCAKES
I Plan to Stick Around
No problem. It's NA wide 😉

CX2DUBCAKES
I Plan to Stick Around
And in response to the firmware update for the ACSR model modem. It's fixed the problem 100%

Awesome community !!! Excellent Firmware 😉

CX2DUBCAKES
I Plan to Stick Around
Hey guys, just to confirm that the log in error is Riot based and not the Rogers modem and latest firmware update. I have pasted the thread below

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/tcImzkIF-im-actually-really-tired-of-logg...

CNMyi
I've Been Here Awhile

high ping while gaming with the new rocket 250u package

does any1 else having the same issue?

User1503162
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Asif,

Do you have the working firmware to address the CGN3ACSMR modem incompatibility issue with League of Legends?

Michael

Zyken
I've Been Here Awhile
How long does it take the CommunityHelps to reply back? Been waiting for awhile.

MCKitty
I'm Here A Lot

Hi @Zyken I heard back within a couple hours.

Just tested out my League and it has worked fine getting me into games post champion select now!

Very excited that this is working 🙂

Sajukai
I've Been Here Awhile

Contacted @CommunityHelps yesterday, update was pushed through overnight and was able to play 2 games of LOL this morning before work without issue using the CGN3ACSMR over Wi-Fi.

!!!FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks!