Netflix 3 Month Offer

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimRainesHOF
I've Been Here Awhile

Netflix 3 Month Offer

Good morning folks,

I had activated a free 3 month Netflix offer from Rogers back in late November 2016.  I noted on the MyRogers Account that it looks like I have to deactivate Netflix myself if I do not want to pay for it once it expires at the end of this month.  My question is simple: do I have to deactivate it now, or on the 3-month expiry date in order to avoid incurring any charges?

Thanks,

TimRainesHOF

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
yyzsam
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Netflix 3 Month Offer

I'm not on the trial but I went through the process to cancel mine and it says it will take effect at the end of your billing period.

Do the same and it will tell you.

netflixcancel.JPG

View solution in original post

All Replies
yyzsam
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not on the trial but I went through the process to cancel mine and it says it will take effect at the end of your billing period.

Do the same and it will tell you.

netflixcancel.JPG

View solution in original post

TimRainesHOF
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks!

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@TimRainesHOF  I am so glad you brought this question up, as I too am on a Netflix offer (the Shomi replacement), which for me runs out at the end of May, so if I want to cancel, I need to keep that timing in mind.

For those who are unsure, you can see how much of a credit remains on your Netflix account by going to their website and logging into your account.  Within your account information, you can view first your balance of your credit under the billing information, and if you go to the billing details, you can see what your billing date is.  

Great question.

Bruce