cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netbox 3.0 recordings end short

raiderfan_NFL
I Plan to Stick Around

So having the 8642 for well over a year I never had an issue with recording shows. Just 2 weeks of having the Netbox 3.0 we have recorded several shows and I would say about 50% of them would stop halfway through, would just freeze and do nothing then I have to hit stop to end it. I tried fast foward and nothing, still stops at the same spot.... the recording on the guide shows it as recorded full like for example 60 min.... however maybe only get to 25 min then it freezes and ends.....

Gonna try a reboot (box has never had any other issues or rebooting on own etc... works fine besides the recording issue) and if the reboot doesn't work gonna take back and get a switch.....

anyone else have recordings that stop or dont record in it's entireity?

***Edited labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Netbox 3.0 recordings end short

jessica3045
I've Been Here Awhile
I have had a few shows delete them self. Confirmed that the show is still set up to record series and save until I delete but it is just gone

Samui66
I've Been Around
We have the same problem and this is super annoying. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

theClubHopper
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I hope this isn't the case, but it sounds to me suspiciously like a harddrive going bad.

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation