Need up-to-date "Go Paperless" instructions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Need up-to-date "Go Paperless" instructions

I'm still receiving paper bills and am trying to change that. I found these recent instructions:

Still receiving a paper version of your Rogers bill? Consider going paperless with online billing.

You’ll reduce paper waste, save time and have access to your last 18 months of bills. Plus, Rogers has just launched an easy-to-read enhanced e-bill with improved navigation.

Here’s how to go paperless:

1. Log into My Rogers at rogers.com (or register now if you haven’t already).
  2. Select Bills and Payments.
  3. Under the Bill Summary, click Go Paperless.
  4. Select the account(s) to be added to online billing.
  5. Accept the terms and conditions and click Enroll. Now, you’ll get an email each month when your bill is available.

This doesn't seem to be current. There is no "Go Paperless" under the Bill Summary.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Need up-to-date "Go Paperless" instructions

Good day @gt40mk2,

Thank you for your post!

You should technically be able to change your billing method in the Bills and Payment tab.

Sans titre.png

Please note that I took screenshots of my personal profile and I am already on Online billing. However, the steps to follow should be the same. Once you click "Change" the "Bill Type", this window will open :

Sans titre.png

Simply "Select" the account number by checking the box and click "Subscribe".

At this point, you should obtain confirmation that you will receive your invoices online!

Let us know how it goes or if you need further assistance Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just took a peek, your right, its not there anymore that i could find..

WORSE case, you can call them, or talk to them via live chat, they should be able to change it over for you.

Highlighted

Good day @gt40mk2,

Thank you for your post!

You should technically be able to change your billing method in the Bills and Payment tab.

Sans titre.png

Please note that I took screenshots of my personal profile and I am already on Online billing. However, the steps to follow should be the same. Once you click "Change" the "Bill Type", this window will open :

Sans titre.png

Simply "Select" the account number by checking the box and click "Subscribe".

At this point, you should obtain confirmation that you will receive your invoices online!

Let us know how it goes or if you need further assistance Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is what I see on the same page:

Highlighted

Hello again @gt40mk2,

It looks like you clicked on View Bill instead of on Change which is located above.

Can you try it again, please!? Let us know if your are still unable to modify it.  

I can have a member our @CommunityHelps  team reach out to you via Private Message, so we can assist you with this matter.

Regards,

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

The bottom line Maude is that Gdkitty is correct. With the new MyRogers page, the option to switch to paperless billing is not there - like other things such as the ability to manage your PVR. Rogers has really messed up on this one! 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Well it actually IS.. the one that @RogersMaude was showing there.. IS available.. but its kinda weird how to get there.

Most any way i tried to get to that older page style, kept reverting to the NEW page.. which correct, does not have any link to it.  Clicking on bills and payment, would always take you to the new page.

By clicking on PROFILE, Then the Bills and Payment, will take you to the OLD page, which @RogersMaude's instructions do then work.

So there is a way to do it, at least a work around, for the time being.

This is something that hopefully @RogersMaude will be able to pass on to get added/corrected.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This ^^^ worked (finally). We'll see if the change actually takes. Thank you Gdkitty.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Gdkitty wrote:

Most any way i tried to get to that older page style, kept reverting to the NEW page.. which correct, does not have any link to it.  Clicking on bills and payment, would always take you to the new page.

By clicking on PROFILE, Then the Bills and Payment, will take you to the OLD page, which @RogersMaude's instructions do then work.

So there is a way to do it, at least a work around, for the time being.

This is something that hopefully @RogersMaude will be able to pass on to get added/corrected.

BINGO! Since the "changes" I've always found it hit-or-miss how to access my PayGo Transaction summary page. Half the time all I got was the balance only. I just tried going via "My Rogers Profile" and it worked. At least for now. It mystifies why the useless new page should co-exist on the system along with the useful old page.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted

Thank you all so much for your feedback!

We'll definitely bring it up to the attention of the appropriate department Smiley Very Happy

RogersMaude