Need to authorize PVR cable box

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Need to authorize PVR cable box

How do I authorize a new PVR Cablebox?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Need to authorize PVR cable box

You need to Call Rogers & speak to the Cable department. Once you are Authorized on your account, let them know you got the box & it needs to be Authorized on your account to work. They will ask you for the S/N or whatever they need from the bottum of the box & once they are done you are set.

Here is the number you can call ( 1-888 - 764 - 3771 )

I've Been Here Awhile

I did do that they the lady on the phone didn't know how to do it cause she was as she put it the cell phone lady.  She couldn't transer me over because the system didn't work so she said I needed to go online on the website to chat with a tech so here I am I thought this was were I was suppose to chat with a tech So WHAT KIND OF CRAPPY SERVICE IS THAT.

I'LL CALL AGAIN!!!!

YOUPI!!!  I really really have nothing else better to do!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Every call center is different. Every time you call Rogers, you get connected to a Call center that is not the same as last ( or it might be just a different rep). There is not issues with the system that she should not be able to transfer you. This sounds like a rep that does not want to do her work. Call again like you said & before you ask them anything, Tell them to transfer you to the Cable department.

Yes the Live Chat they are able to add the box into your account as well if you want. If the rep you speak to does not transfer you or is not able to do it then try Live chat.

Here is the link for Roger Live Chat : http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/cuscare_ECare.php?s=17

You can try this one as well : http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/cuscare.htm