Name Display for WhoCalled?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3rdparty
I Plan to Stick Around

Name Display for WhoCalled?

Would be super helpful if the WhoCalled text messages included the Caller ID name, not just the number.

Can't see any technical reason that this information couldn't be included, as Caller ID name display provides the name of a caller (if available) along with the number.

Hopefully this improvement can be added in the future.

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Name Display for WhoCalled?

Hello Chickenbob

This thread was made little over 2 years ago.. This issue still is here. The Who called service gives you ONLY the number, not the name.

The name never was displayed in the Who called text message.

Updated Solution 

The WhoCalled feature only dispays the number that has called you and not the name. This a functionality with the calling feature itself. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would suggest this as well. I find it kinda difficult if you can not see the name just the number. Yes you can call back & ask who it is but i rather it say the name & number.
Chickenbob
I've Been Around

The name used to be displayed??
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chickenbob

This thread was made little over 2 years ago.. This issue still is here. The Who called service gives you ONLY the number, not the name.

The name never was displayed in the Who called text message.

Updated Solution 

The WhoCalled feature only dispays the number that has called you and not the name. This a functionality with the calling feature itself. 

View solution in original post