NOKIA LUMIA 710

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NOKIA LUMIA 710

Ok so if you go to the Nokia Canada site they are listing Rogers as having the Lumia 710 coming to February.  How come Rogers hasn't said anything official.  I would love to get this phone for my daughter who is tired of her Android phone and doesn't want the new Android phones that are all 4.3 screens sizes. She doesn't want to a sheep and just get an Iphone like everyone else.

What's the word Rogers?

******* Edit labels ********

I'm Here A Lot

Re: NOKIA LUMIA 710

it's out now, but i have yet to find any stores at my city that have it in stock.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Here in ontario its already out & its on the Rogers website so i do not know where you are not seeing it. Some Rogers stores are sold out due to it being a low outright cost..

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if you can buy the exchangeable back covers at Rogers.  I see that there Yellow, White, Cyan, and Magenta, but I can't figure out where you can get them?

I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone know When/if Nokia will support Tethering? Very mad that Rogers/Nokia does not let it happen Smiley Sad

It works on any other WP Mango device.. But I want a Lumia.

In Europe, they have tethering.

Please answer