NO WIRELESS SERVICE SINCE NOON IN EDMONTON!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

NO WIRELESS SERVICE SINCE NOON IN EDMONTON!

I can't call anybody, can't receive calls or messages, same with my friends on Rogers. Called customer service, busy tone. *611 - no service.

So what the *beep* is going on in the great city of Edmonton with the Rogers Network???

Can't anybody from the great Rogers Company post a civilized message informing us, YOUR CUSTOMERS, what's going on and for HOW LONG is it going to last? It's basic common sense people, it takes a 4 grader about 3 minutes to type a simple and honest explanation!!

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: NO WIRELESS SERVICE SINCE NOON IN EDMONTON!

their website also has problems, certain spots are down. it is a denial of service. we pay for service and its being denied.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Denial of service means they could have been hacked.

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope when I wake up in the morning I have my phone back...the guy who is installing my baseboards had to call me this morning to let me know that he was sick and couldn't make it today.  If he's not better tomorrow and tries to call and can't get through...he might try to come even if he is still sick.

I Plan to Stick Around

absolutely, they could have been hacked. their network doesn't seem very secure to me now.

I've Been Here Awhile

Same problem down in Calgary mate. Don't know what the h*** is going on with "their" network right now, but I've been completely without a phone (shy of data) since about the same time... and I use my phone for everything from private to personal because I'm always on the go... Brilliant service...

I Plan to Stick Around

its almost like they do not want our patronage. you'd think the'd post on there own website forum by now.

I Plan to Stick Around

For those of you with iPhones try turning to 2G service. Settings > General > Network > Slide Enable 3G to OFF. Good luck.
I've Been Around

I've tried switching off 3G, to the edge network and still no service. Regardless of why this service is down, Rogers should compensate every person who is paying they're bills and not receiving what they paid for. 

I Plan to Stick Around

well it finally came back on.