NHL Gamecentre Subscription Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Banny706
I've Been Around

NHL Gamecentre Subscription Issues

Hi, I've been trying to subscribe online to Gamecentre for days with no luck.  The online subscription isn't working at all and the Live Chat and phone calls provide no help whatsoever.  I get the runaround, Live Chat gets me to try and subscribe....again...and again to no avail.  When no solution leaps up to the person on the other end, I get a toll free number and told to call them.  After getting directed to like 2-3 people, I get told to try and subscribe....again, and again to no avail.  When no solution jumps up at the person I talk to, they direct me to go to Live chat.  Is anybody els having the same issue and has anybody been able to successfully subscribe to Gamecentre.  And no, I'm not a Roger's customer.  And after this, it has confirmed for myself that I will never be.

***Edited Labels.***

How can a multi-billion dollar a year company who signed a multi-billlion dollar contract with the NHL screw up a working system?

I need help, and I'm not getting it from Rogers

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersKyleC
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: NHL Gamecentre Subscription Issues

Hi @, if you still require assistance please reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or at Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersKyleC

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersKyleC
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @, if you still require assistance please reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or at Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersKyleC

View solution in original post

somuchforthat
I'm Here A Lot

Tried to sign-up for the Stanley Cup Playoff Passport TODAY - entered all the information as requested - submitted - no response - spoke with various Rogers people for over 2 hours - they contend I'm not registered yet they put through a charge to my Credit Card - how does that work.

Currently disputing charge with my CC provider and I'm forever done with Rogers.

RogersMaude

Good evening @somuchforthat ,

Welcome to the Forums! We are truly sorry to hear about your negative customer experience, however, we do appreciate your feedback. We will bring this up to the attention of the appropriate department, in order to prevent situations like this from happening in the future.

If I understand correctly, you no longer want us to try and rectify this situation. Please let us know, if you would like us to investigate this matter further, as it would be our pleasure to have someone reach out to you via Private Message.

Once again, I do apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused.

RogersMaude

somuchforthat
I'm Here A Lot

You can PM me but I'm not sitting around on the phone for another 2 hours to continue to be told that I'm nor registered.

What's frightful about this is the denial that a charge was posted to my CC - when my CC provider showed a Rogers posting at 2:13 EDT with the phone # 1 844 764 6459 as reference - the same # I used to call Rogers.

RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @somuchforthat ,

I am sorry to hear about what’s happening with the Stanley Cup Playoff Passport Registration. Smiley Sad

I’d like to try and assist.

I’m going to have someone reach out to you in Private Message, please check our Messages from the Envelope icon in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks!

RogersMichaelB

somuchforthat
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for your redirection - GREAT HELP from CommunityHelps - they've identified the problem and hope to have me up and running in a couple of days.

somuchforthat
I'm Here A Lot

Of course I'm trapped behind a long weekend - so can't give any credit to Rogers for fixing this - would've been nice to catch the last week of the race for the playoffs (part of the package from March 15th) - but nope, the charge has gone through and I don't have access.

somuchforthat
I'm Here A Lot

And now it's Monday and still no activation of my paid for GameCenter Live subscription.

RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @somuchforthat ,

I totally understand your frustration.

As clarified in our PM conversations we have escalated the issue and are waiting for an answer or resolve.

Thank you again!