NHL Centre Ice

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

NHL Centre Ice

Hello,

I get NHL centre ice free with my package.   I need to know if the preseason games are included.  My normal channels 450 to 464 for NHL are greyed out and get Not Authorized screen.

Thank you.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: NHL Centre Ice

My bill shows "NHL Centre Ice".   I had it free last year.   Anyway will call Billing cause they are still charging me for GolTV after 1 and a half month of the channel being off the air!

Thank you.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I need to know this too. We were trying to figure it out earlier tonight, because we are suppose to have the NHL center ice thing with our package but we couldn't find any way to watch the Leafs (TSN 5 was blacked out and TSN 4 just won't work).

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Square

Pre-season games are available too subject to availability on NHL Centre Ice. The channel are between 450 and 467 in Ontario and 477 and 484 in Atlantic.

Hope that helps!

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Which packages get Centre Ice?
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

HI @hansm0leman

You can either get NHL Centre Ice on its own or through the Super Sports Pack.

Click here for more info!

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I am wondering if some people are confusing NHL Centre Ice with GameCentre Live. I am not aware of NHL Centre Ice being free with any packages. As indicated by @RogersPrasana, "You can either get NHL Centre Ice on its own or through the Super Sports Pack." Both of these must be paid for.

On the other hand, GameCentre Live is free with certain packages such as Rogers Ignite Internet and Share Everything wireless plans. GameCentre Live is also Web-based while NHL Centre Ice is available directly on the TV. 

Highlighted

My bill shows "NHL Centre Ice".   I had it free last year.   Anyway will call Billing cause they are still charging me for GolTV after 1 and a half month of the channel being off the air!

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JohhnyRockets I found it is bundled in bundles 4 & 5 as shown here: http://www.rogers.com/consumer/bundles

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Square and @hansm0leman

How right you are! You learn something new every day. I see those packages include both Centre Ice and GameCentre Live - not bad at all!

Highlighted

@RogersPrasana     Where do I find the price for NHL Centre Ice on it's own?

Thank you.