NHL Center Ice now?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: NHL Center Ice now?

I just checked my Centre Ice channels and there is no free preview. I get the "Not Authorized - To order..." screen. Also no games appear on the guide on any of the channels between channels 432-471.

I am a Leaf fan living in Ottawa and am wondering how I'm able to get the Leaf game tonight on TV? Last night I found it odd that I was able to watch the Calgary and Vancouver games on Sportsnet which is usually restricted to regional viewing only. In the past I needed Centre Ice to watch those games as they were blacked out on the normal Sportsnet West and Pacific channels.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mceachernrj

Just checked it my self & it worked here channel 454 & up. Its showing me the games that are supposed to play & what times & channels.

I would suggest rebooting the box & seeing if that helps. If that does nothing, call Rogers & have them check it out for you.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: NHL Center Ice now? What channel ??

whAT CHANNEL ??

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks. After I posted I rebooted my box hoping to fix the issue of guide information not loading. After doing that the games showed up on the guide and the channels unlocked.

Seems to only be in SD which blows.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

On my guide it is showing on channel 451. Now that I'm looking at it, it does appear to be in HD, it's just not grouped with the other HD CI channels.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NHL Center Ice now? What channel ??

Hello mumbles

From channel 432 to 471. Those are all HD channels for Center Ice.

Hello mceachernrj

You are welcome. Hopefully now it works for you:)
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I cannot seem to get any information regarding the promo code when I call Rogers.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello artwest

Which promo code are you speaking off? The $50 for Center Ice?. You need to contact Rogers and ask for the Cable department. If the rep knows nothing, ask for a Manager. If they say "why". Tell them a Rogers rep posted here that price. Let them see the post and you are set.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I think he's referrring to the Gamecenter Live Promo code that Rogers USED TO offer free to Super Sports Pack subscribers so they can also watch the games through internet-connected devices like Apple TV or Xbox360, PS3.

As I've said in this thread, http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/PVR_settop_boxes_remotes/thread-... Rogers is no longer giving them out.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

It's 10 pm on January 30, 2013 and I *think* I just got the CentreIce Package for $49.99 for the rest of the season. I was talking to the rogers rep and he wasn't finding the offer under their Promotions. While he was serarching, I was looking through the posts  here and saw the note about it being under "PPV" not "promotions". The rep checked "Pay Per View" and found it there. He read out what was witten and said something about a one time charge of $49.99. I ordered that and hope it's right.  If you call, ask the person to look under their Pay Per View. Otherwise they'll tell you that you need the full sports package for a minumum of 4 months... Good luck!