NHL Center Ice now?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NHL Center Ice now?

Hello therobb

Who did you speak to, in order to get that deal?
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! We know you are all exited about the coming NHL season.

The NHL Centre Ice package has launched beginning January 19 due to the NHL Lockout ending.

Only the Full Season package is available. Previously offered packages such as Half Season and Race to the Stanley Cup are not available.

NHL Centre Ice will also be in a free-preview from January 19th, to January 31st, 2013

NHL Centre Ice can be obtained through the Super Sports Pack for $35.95 or as a standalone package at $49.99

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello RogersDarrell

Thank you for commenting on this and clearifing it for us. I will be calling in shortly to try and get it added for $49.99. If they say anything, I will tell them to look at your post.

Again thank you:)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers Darrell,

Thanks for the information very helpful.  I have 2 questions I am hoping you can help answer.

1. Does the free preview between Jan 19th to Jan 31st include the Center Ice HD channels.

2. When purchasing the NHL Center Ice for $49.99 do you get the GameCenter Live promo code?  If you purchuse the Super Sports Pack for $35.95 a month, does that include the GameCenter Live promo code. 

Thanks,

Rob_K

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi RogersDarrell,

Can you give some clarification to the following statement:

NHL Centre Ice can be obtained through the Super Sports Pack for $35.95 or as a standalone package at $49.99

Did I understood correctly that we can subscribe either to the Super Sports Pack for $35.95 per month, or to NHL Center Ice as a standalone package at $49.99, one payment, for the season?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lacadien72

From what i know the super Sports pack you pay per month the $36.31. I am guessing the same goes for Center Ice as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Just ordered standalone package for a 1 time charge of $49.99.

Tried to order through agent connected under "making changes to account" in the phone menu. Took forever and she couldn't find it.

Then try again as follows:

-press 3 for sales

-enter phone number

-press 2 for cable tv

-press 1 for ordering ppv event

-ask for nhl center ice package and agent found the standalone package in 30 sec

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Why is it so terribly overpriced for only about half a regular season?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Ivan1337 wrote:

Why is it so terribly overpriced for only about half a regular season?

Well it used to be around $200 as a stand alone package for the whole season, so $49.99 for the shortened season does not sound too bad at all!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ivan1337

I must agree with IHR!. The price alone is $200 for the whole session. Them bringing it down to $50 is great!. Its not that overpriced as you claim. You pay from $100 -$1,000 just for ONE ticket to go watch it live in the arena where you pay $50 to watch all the remaining games on t.v. Its a better price imo.