NHL Center Ice Listings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

NHL Center Ice Listings

Again, I get pooched. Last night OTT was at SJ. CBC was broadcasting the game. I reside in New Brunswick, where the game was listed on the Center Ice channels as being on 451. But nothing was on there. Rogers, as usual, is no help - "It's the broadcaster". I had friends over, from Ottawa, specifically to watch that game. But every resident in NB with the Center Ice package could not watch this game, even though it is listed on the Rogers channels. Earlier this week TOR was at NAS, but the game was on...Bell ExpressVu? At least it wasn't listed, that I can live with. All I ask, is to properly list what games will and won't be broadcast. Is it too hard for Rogers to do that? Or should I cancel everything and go with Bell?

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: NHL Center Ice Listings

Now, i could be wrong on this (i dont watch hockey, and dont have the package)

But am remembering from discussions on here before..

Any game which is where you are, and potentially aired LOCALY, i dont think will be available on center ice.

the others are blacked out.

Pretty much its used to watch all the OTHER games you noramally DONT see, as you ony get your local ones usually.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation