NFL Redzone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

NFL Redzone

Hey Guys,

Has anyone had any success this year ordering NFL Redzone. I have ordered it for the last two years for 49.99 for the whole seaons  (you can only order over the phone based on the Redboard and my experience the last two years).

There's no point in getting Sunday ticket unless you are obessed with one team since Redzone team is channel flipping professionals.

For such an AWESOME I find it ridiculous how difficult it is to order. Every year the same thing reps have an impossible time locating it. I start calling at at least week in advance because I have heard horror stories of people trying to order it last minute on the first Sunday of the season and waiting for like 3 hours while the customer service reps figure it out.

Anyone had any success yet?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: NFL Redzone

I ordered it lastnight and I do NOT have super sports pak.It is offered as an INDIVIDUAL channel, they play stupid but they know...All you have to tell them is that it is a individual channel and it is in the Pay Per View section on there computer, they have it listed right now for $ 30 plus tax

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I've Been Around

NFL Red Zone - No longer stand-alone channel?

I've called twice and been told that I can no longer buy NFL Red Zone by itself. 

Now I have to purchase the super sports pak?  Is this true?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NFL Red Zone - No longer stand-alone channel?

From what i have seen & heard, yes this is true. You need to get it with the sports package.

This MAY change later on & be a self channel BUT we won't know until it does happen.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: NFL Red Zone - No longer stand-alone channel?

Bell offers Red Zone without getting Sunday Ticket.  The line Rogers is feeding us about this being an NFL enforced packaging is BS.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I ordered it lastnight and I do NOT have super sports pak.It is offered as an INDIVIDUAL channel, they play stupid but they know...All you have to tell them is that it is a individual channel and it is in the Pay Per View section on there computer, they have it listed right now for $ 30 plus tax

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes this is true.  NFL Redzone is no longer available to purchase as a standalone.  This is only available if you subscribe to NFL sunday ticket standalone or the Super Sports Pak.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So, just to recap last year (2012), we were able to buy it as a standalone channel. I did. But now it's 2013 and I'm getting the runaround again. Anyone know if they have really changed it this year?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just got off the phone with a rep. very nice service. But IT IS DEFINETLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM ROGERS. What a joke, have been with rogers for the last 10 years and they are getting worse. seems to be getting greedy too. In ay case. If you want REDZONE. change providors

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyine able to order and view Redzone this year.  I ordered today and it's showing "not authorized".  Call in to check and now they can't find the channel to add?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just ordered NFL RedZone today as a stand alone channel: $49 for the season. No need to get the Super Sports Pack in order to get NFL RedZone it seems this year.