NFC Payment on Nexus 5

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

NFC Payment on Nexus 5

Hello everyone, I was so excited to hear about Rogers SureTap Wallet. It allows NFC payment(like apple pay). However, for some odd reason the nexus 5 is unspported and I am very disappointed because of this. Does anybody have any info on upcoming devices or a way around it. Currently it supports the Galaxy S4 and S5, HTC one m7 and m8, blackberry z10, LG G3, and a couple more. Here is a link where you can learn more info and see all supported devices http://www.rogers.com/web/content/suretap?setLanguage=en

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NFC Payment on Nexus 5

Hello tThebaz568

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum so there isn't much anyone would know. Rogers doesn't make comments on when products or services are going to open or be supported until the day off or when they post it on their website.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: NFC Payment on Nexus 5

Hello tThebaz568

Unfortunately this is a user to user forum so there isn't much anyone would know. Rogers doesn't make comments on when products or services are going to open or be supported until the day off or when they post it on their website.

View solution in original post