NETBOX VS SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lurker
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: NETBOX VS SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA

When you hooked up the box, did you call Rogers to have it authorized?  Or did you just 'plug and play', so to speak?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Nice catch lurker.. good question to ask.

If its not added to the account, etc.. alot of features will not work.. sometimes wont pick up anything at all.

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

, have you checked by logging into MyRogers on line under Products & Services, TV, Manage My Recordings to see that it shows your PVR or just a STB? It sure looks like something Rogers has not got right.

You could also check the diagnostics to see if there's anything weird, although I don't know exactly what you'd be looking for.

Diagnostics.

On a channel that you can pause (not a music channel etc.) press and hold the "pause" button until the info (little mail icon) flashes. Then press the "page+" button. The page +/- button changes the diagnostic pages. The "B" button changes the translucency of the screen. The "exit" does just that.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario