NB3 and D button on the remote.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

NB3 and D button on the remote.

I have the new remote that lights up on the key pad. When I hit the D button for the weather to pop up nothing happens. Any ideas? Wrong code in the remote? I use 1877.

***Edited labels***

Steve
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: NB3 and D button on the remote.

I forget where but there is a menu way of getting there, make sure it works ok otherwise

Highlighted

Ya I know how to get to the app on the menu. Pain in the **bleep**. The D button was great...one click.

Steve
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

The common thing I'm seeing with NB3 is that you need to give it a couple of days. 

Eventually, it all works.  Seems like maybe the network is being overwhelmed with new NB3s and its taking some time for the network to push updates, etc.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

remaxman:

Just tried it for the first time and it works as advertised. I've had my NB 3 for just over a week.

Highlighted

Off I go to Rogers to get a new one....thats if I can find the ones that the key pad lights up.

Steve
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

They only have one remote model now, the past couple of models light up.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello remaxman

Like Tmothy12 said, you may not be able to get that exact remote back. You will most likely get the new ones as the older ones are not out anymore. ( it could be that the location you went to, had some left over).