NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

I got the Cd00 message the other day and all I did was disconnect the box from power source, waited 20 seconds and plugged back in and voila! Message gone! All in order again.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

I live in Waterloo and also have the same problem.  I think Roger is the problem, not your house!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Just unplugged our box for 20 seconds and it reset like it never happened! Thanks.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same here. Had the code a couple of days ago and just unplugged the box, waited a few seconds, plugged it back in and all is good.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for all the help. I had this problem with the CdOO cade in Waterloo, and unpluged the Nex box and all is good once again.  Gopher .

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My Nextbox 3.0 has gotten stuck on status -01-.  Prior to that, we were watching TV and everything blacked out.  When changing channels at that point, the screen stayed blacked out (and no volume either), but the guide was showing the programming that was supposed to be playing.

After unplugging the box and then plugging it back in, status went from boot to -00- to -01-.

Before calling Rogers support, would like to know if anyone else has gone through this recently.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Jay . I unplugged my Nexbox and this got rid of all my codes.   It is working back to normal again. Gopher