cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

pmcsplaza
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Strangely my living room box does not do this and I tested the cable in the bedroom and basic cable is working.  As of an update yesterday the bedroom NB3 froze and started displaying Cd00.   So I changed the box.

Rebooted innumerable times and always ends up at that Cd00.    This is a new box which I swapped out today at Rogers Store so obviously the problem isn't the box, but what is it?

It reboots normally, perhaps taking a little longer than the other box but completes it.  The clock shows for about a minute then Bingo...Cd00.   On the TV the usual red line loading is showing, it completes...and nothing.   I can't switch the box on or off or do anything except unplug it once more.

I've spoken at length with Rogers and they seem to think it's a network error but I got the distinct impression that they actually don't know what that code means.

Ideas anyone?   I'm out of them and I really don't want to have Rogers visit if I can help it.   Because they always expect me to move furniture out of the way and then find the problem is at their end not mine.

Peter
Toronto, Downtown

***Edited labels***

Peter
Toronto
86 REPLIES 86

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

Quiet-Rose
I've Been Here Awhile
I got the Cd00 message the other day and all I did was disconnect the box from power source, waited 20 seconds and plugged back in and voila! Message gone! All in order again.

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

gopher
I've Been Here Awhile

I live in Waterloo and also have the same problem.  I think Roger is the problem, not your house!

Just unplugged our box for 20 seconds and it reset like it never happened! Thanks.

PK67
I've Been Around

Same here. Had the code a couple of days ago and just unplugged the box, waited a few seconds, plugged it back in and all is good.Smiley Happy

gopher
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for all the help. I had this problem with the CdOO cade in Waterloo, and unpluged the Nex box and all is good once again.  Gopher .