cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

pmcsplaza
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Strangely my living room box does not do this and I tested the cable in the bedroom and basic cable is working.  As of an update yesterday the bedroom NB3 froze and started displaying Cd00.   So I changed the box.

Rebooted innumerable times and always ends up at that Cd00.    This is a new box which I swapped out today at Rogers Store so obviously the problem isn't the box, but what is it?

It reboots normally, perhaps taking a little longer than the other box but completes it.  The clock shows for about a minute then Bingo...Cd00.   On the TV the usual red line loading is showing, it completes...and nothing.   I can't switch the box on or off or do anything except unplug it once more.

I've spoken at length with Rogers and they seem to think it's a network error but I got the distinct impression that they actually don't know what that code means.

Ideas anyone?   I'm out of them and I really don't want to have Rogers visit if I can help it.   Because they always expect me to move furniture out of the way and then find the problem is at their end not mine.

Peter
Toronto, Downtown

***Edited labels***

Peter
Toronto
86 REPLIES 86

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

pmcsplaza:

Sorry to hear about your problem with the download. I wonder what happened in the last day or 2. I got the 4.0.0.130 download 2 nights ago and everything went fine. I know we're in different parts of the city, of course. I'm in East York.

Re: NB3 #2 - Code Cd00 Permanently Displayed As Of Yesterday's Update - Even On New Box

pmcsplaza
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thanks.

Yes it's weird.  My living room NB3 box updated fine, but the one in the spare bedroom went pie-shaped.   I do hope they fix it soon as my roomie is getting somewhat impatient as it's the one he uses exclusively.

Peter
Toronto, Downtown

Peter
Toronto

I am still on .129 here.. so no update here yet.. i'll watch out for the CD00 code tho >.>

@pmcplaza

They HAVE given the rebate for the outage..  I just got my bill yesterday, and checked both wireless lines on it, and it does show on both... under 'thank you' or something like that... for $75-85 plans, came up as a 2.75ish refund.

It may not be something you see visable at all, till your next billing cycle, on that bill. 

Paul88
I've Been Here Awhile

This error code Cd00 is a real pain.  I've had no tv for THREE days now.  Rogers keeps saying the same thing "our maintenance people are currently working on it" .  I asked the technician for a rebate for this time out of service and he said I had to make another call to the Billing department as he would not do that for me.  I'm really very displeased with Rogers service right now.  Time to investigate BELL.

Paul88
I've Been Here Awhile

I agree with you guys - the Rogers technicians really have not got a clue what the matter is.