Myrogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Myrogers

Anyone else having an issue with Myrogers.com this morning? Mine isn't showing anything...

Pretty much a blank page...

Say's account over view but no services are showing 

Billing & Payment is empty 

the only page working is account profile... 

****Edit Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Myrogers

@OLDYELLR

Last night, I was checking my e-mail and I got the one from Rogers teling me that my bill was available online.  This was on my Win 7 machine.  I clicked the link to view my bill, and Firefox opened and I was able to sign on and get a proper Myrogers page.  I was hoping that meant everything was fixed or there was something special about the link in the e-mail that fixed the issue.  I forwarded the e-mail to my Gmail account so I could try it in the morning on my Macbook.

This morning I tried the link on the Macbook, which brought up Chrome browser and it looked like it might work, but then I got this message:

400 Bad Request...Check your PC and browser settings.

I copied the original link to Firefox, and got the same problem as before.

I had already tried deleting cookies for rogers.com on Firefox and it made no difference.  I'll try again because it seems to work with the machine that I rarely use to access Rogers, so maybe there is something in the cache that is contributing to the problem.

So I went to Firefox preferences and deleted cookies, cache, history, etc. for today only and then brought up Rogers.com and was able to sign on and get a proper page.  The account popup showed up again, and I have a list of accounts in the dropdown.  I don't know what changed last week, but it is probably a cached page, since deleting cookies before had no effect.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

OOOh    .... be patient   @jkroesen .... maybe it will be all new and improved when it comes back ...  Smiley LOL

again ....Smiley LOL

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@jkroesen  I saw the same thing when I logged in to get to the forums this afternoon.  I have no accounts any more (had 4).

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

MyRogers is still not displaying anything today.  I noticed that after entering the sign-on information, a page flashed up for less than a second which appears to have information (possibly an error), but it went by too fast to read except for "this account".  Can @CommunityHelps address this issue for me, or should I be phoning the problem in?

Highlighted

Good afternoon @roxandtreez,

I am sorry for the issues you have been experiencing with your online profile.

I'd love to help out!

Allow me a few minutes, I will reach out to you directly via Private Message, from @CommunityHelps.

Keep an eye on your inbox Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@roxandtreez wrote:

MyRogers is still not displaying anything today.  I noticed that after entering the sign-on information, a page flashed up for less than a second which appears to have information (possibly an error), but it went by too fast to read except for "this account".  Can @CommunityHelps address this issue for me, or should I be phoning the problem in?

I've been seeing a strange screen flash when I sign in, but too quick to read. When I clicked My Rogers to open in a new tab I got pretty much nothing and clicking Billing & Payment, I got this:

Clipboard01.jpg

That's similar to the screen I saw flash signing in, except that one had text where the (!)'s are. However, when I clicked PROFILE and then BILLS & PAYMENTS, I got my account information. It seems going via my PROFILE page cures a lot of things, such as not being able to sign into the Forum.

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I managed to capture the screen that flashed just before my login screen. Very strange. Maybe my browser is too slow inserting my username and password.

Clipboard01.jpg

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, just to clarify in order to get to the bottom of getting to the "BILLING & PAYMENT" page, the one where you can see a pdf of your bill. That's the one I'm not able to get to anymore and displays blank boxes with (!)'s in them as pictured a couple of poats back.

There is another, older, page I can get to by going through PROFILE, which is called "BILLS & PAYMENTS" but will not show me a pdf of my cable bill, but it will show me my Paygo call transactions after I choose my cell number from the dropdown.

It seems Rogers has had these two parallel, but different, pages going for the last few months and now the newer one is broken.  I need them both to see my Paygo calls and my Cable bill, even though they both let me choose which account. It's almost as if two different teams had been working on these pages with the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@OLDYELLR  That is exactly the page that flashes past before I log in.  I don't know how you managed to capture it, but thanks for that.  It proves that (in this case anyway) I am not hallucinating.

One question - do you have your browser automatically provide the userid and password, or do you key them in every time.  I have them saved in my  browser.  Just wondering if that has any effect.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes. My browser has my username and password saved for Rogers. That screen flashes right after it asks for my username and password and before Firefox enters it. i've only been seeing it the last couple of days I think.