Myrogers app - switching accounts?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Myrogers app - switching accounts?

Hi, it seems Myrogers got an update in the android platform, and I am no linger able to see my wireless account. I have a business plan so it is deemed separate from my personal account, but the old app let me choose which one I wanted to view. I have added the business account number via the new app, but it is still not giving me the option to switch (it is defaulting to my personal account only). Is there something I doing wrong here? Why has this been removed from the app as a feature? Or is it a bug?

Thanks
James.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Myrogers app - switching accounts?

Hi @Jkoiou

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re having with the My Rogers app.

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it again?

Also, when you log into My Rogers on a computer, are you able to see both your business and personal accounts?

Anyone else in the community having any issues?

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Myrogers app - switching accounts?

Hi Prasana. Yes I can view them both online. I have not tried to Uninstaller and reinstall it. I was having an issue for about 1 week where it said my rogers one number could not be used (and my regular my rogers acct login wouldn't allow me to log in. Then the day I tried the new myrogers app, the One number error disappeared... i will try and Uninstaller the app a little later, but I don't think that will solve the problem... but i will update when i do.