MyRogers - Temporary Password

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

MyRogers - Temporary Password

Hi. Rogers sent me a temporary password but when i used it to change my password it told that the temp. Password is incorrect. Been dealing with this for days now. I need your help guys.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: MyRogers - Temporary Password

Try a chat session with a rep?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ekayilagan
You can try contact Rogers via Rogers Live Chat. See if they are able to help u with recovering it for u. You can also contact Rogers via their Facebook and Twitter pages to see if they can as well!

__________________________________________-

Updated 2015

The Temporary password that is sent to you from Rogers.com is only valid for 24 hours, if you do not reset the password in that 24 hour period then you will need to chat back into our Live Chat team and have them reset the password again. It is best to attempt to sign in with the temporary password given while still chatting with one of our Live Chat Consultants to ensure you are able to access your MyRogers.com account. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Very Happy

Not sure where else to post this, but I just wanted to say that I am very happy with Rogers Support Services. I wanted to check the status of my bill but couldn't remember my password. The one temporary password I recieved didn't work so I got locked out of my account for 24 hours, then when the 24 hours were up I got a new temporary password, but then couldn't change my password because of the one error message (can't remember exactly what it said but was mentioned several times on the Community Help Forums). I then went to Facebook and Privage Messaged them. About an hour or so through all the hastle etc, Rogers was able to give me a new temp password, and after a little more hastle, I was finally able to log in.

I just wanted to say that I am very pleased with how Rogers Support helped me sign into my account. Thanks rogers Smiley Happy

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@stevie83

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience with the Community Smiley Happy

We are happy we are able to resolve the issue for you.

RogersMay