MyRogers App on my iPhone 4 is not letting me pay my bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

MyRogers App on my iPhone 4 is not letting me pay my bill

Hello..

I have been trying to pay my cell phone bill for this month and I keep getting a message to try back later.  I've tried several times and it still gives the same message!

I've always paid my bill through the App and never had a problem.  Please get back to me ASAP so that I can pay my bill as it is now overdue.

Thanks!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: MyRogers App on my iPhone 4 is not letting me pay my bill

Hello aylloh

Why not go into a Rogers store or call Rogers and pay for ur bill? U have many ways if they app isn't working... Try uninstalling the app and reinstall it. See if that works. Also try using 3G instead of WiFi to see if that works.

If that doesn't work, as I said go into a Rogers store or call Rogers and pay ur bill..

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: MyRogers App on my iPhone 4 is not letting me pay my bill

Hello aylloh

Why not go into a Rogers store or call Rogers and pay for ur bill? U have many ways if they app isn't working... Try uninstalling the app and reinstall it. See if that works. Also try using 3G instead of WiFi to see if that works.

If that doesn't work, as I said go into a Rogers store or call Rogers and pay ur bill..

View solution in original post