cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My5 prepaid plan questions

huggyd
I've Been Here Awhile

Right now I am on the Anytime plan and paying 0.40 per/min and getting screwed.  I started reading about other plans for the perpaid cell phones and was trying to figure out the little details about this My5 Prepaid Plan such as:

-Can you change your 5 friends numbers at any time \ any amount of time??

-Do your numbers have to be local for them to be free (part of the plan)???

-What are the long distance charges?

If anyone has been or is on this plan could you give me some feed back as to what you think of it.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My5 prepaid plan questions

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor
    You can change your MY5 list once per calendar month. At this time you can change one or all of the numbers in your list.  Once you make a change though, your list cannot be changed again until the next month.
    MY5 allows you to send/receive unlimited local calls and unlimited text, picture and video messages to/from 5 Canadian-based phone numbers of your choice. It can be any wireless or landline number on any network.
    If you have MY5 Canada Wide, you are allowed you to send/receive unlimited local AND Canadian Long Distance calls and unlimited text, picture and video messages to/from 5 Canadian based phone numbers of your choice. It can be any wireless or landline number on any network.

The above information is correct in regards to My 5/10 Canada wide. However please note My5/10 Canada wide is only eligible for post paid customers and not pre paid customers. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor
    You can change your MY5 list once per calendar month. At this time you can change one or all of the numbers in your list.  Once you make a change though, your list cannot be changed again until the next month.
    MY5 allows you to send/receive unlimited local calls and unlimited text, picture and video messages to/from 5 Canadian-based phone numbers of your choice. It can be any wireless or landline number on any network.
    If you have MY5 Canada Wide, you are allowed you to send/receive unlimited local AND Canadian Long Distance calls and unlimited text, picture and video messages to/from 5 Canadian based phone numbers of your choice. It can be any wireless or landline number on any network.

The above information is correct in regards to My 5/10 Canada wide. However please note My5/10 Canada wide is only eligible for post paid customers and not pre paid customers. 

huggyd
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sorry I can't seem to find any info for this 'MY5 Canada Wide' plan for the pay as go phones. How much is it and what are the details for it?

I am assuming because its a pay as go phone there is no contract or obligation that I have to stay with any of these plans or any length of time for any reason??

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor

Perhaps MY5 Canada Wide is not available for pay as you go plans. Your best bet would simply to be to call Rogers.

Hi huggy,

Welcome to the Rogers community,

Thanks for participating in our community forums.

Our forums were created as a venue to discuss technical solutions in a peer-to-peer environment.

The question you posted should be address to our pay as you go customer care department you can reach them at 1-866-594-9456.

I hope this helps, 

@ Community,

I am blocking the new replies for this post. If you have any questions please contact the number above for any inquiries within regards to My prepaid plan questions.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation