My voice could not be heard every time I make I call using my Acer Liquid e

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My voice could not be heard every time I make I call using my Acer Liquid e

I got this problem since I got this phone. Everytime I make a call or if somebody called me in my acer liquid e, the person on the other line could not hear me. It  happens most of the time when I make a call. Sometimes it works good but sometimes when I am in the middle of our conversation , suddenly the person that I am talking to could not hear me anymore. I got two acer liquid e  and my  daughter is using the other one. I don't have any problem with the other phone.  For the rest of the phone features, I would say that acer liquid e is a good phone. 

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersJean
Retired Moderator

Re: My voice could not be heard every time I make I call using my Acer Liquid e

Hi kitvil,

Have you tried a battery pull?

If the issue persists you may have an issue with either your sim card or the device.

I recommend trying your daughters sim card in your device and see if the same thing happens. If it does the next step would be to try a master reset of your device.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation