cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My usage page hasn't been working since given my 30 days cancellation notice

Kevin711
I've Been Here Awhile

I still need to track my usage for the month of may but the usage page to the right of billing is no longer showing.

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My usage page hasn't been working since given my 30 days cancellation notice

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i THINK since the cancelation is in progress.. that its why its not showing..

I 100% aggree, it should be available till the shut off date though..

Best would be to give them a call and see whats up..

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Re: My usage page hasn't been working since given my 30 days cancellation notice

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i THINK since the cancelation is in progress.. that its why its not showing..

I 100% aggree, it should be available till the shut off date though..

Best would be to give them a call and see whats up..

View solution in original post

biznatch
I'm Here A Lot

Two days ago I called Rogers to say I want to cancel my internet in 30 days.  Since then, there's no internet usage meter when I sign in to My Rogers.  On the Overview tab, where I usually see the meter is a box titled "Loyalty" with a bunch of options in it.  On the Products & Services --> Internet tab, it just says "Loading" with the Rogers loading animation, but it never loads anything.  It worked fine before I called about cancelling.  Is it just a coincidence that it's not working now?

Re: Can't check my internet usage after giving Rogers 30 days notice for internet cancellation

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello biznatch

Another user on here had the same issue. It took a few days for it to work again. try logging out ^& logging back in. If not, leave it for a few days.

Re: Can't check my internet usage after giving Rogers 30 days notice for internet cancellation

It's already been 2 days now that it's not working and I've tried several times and have logged in and out each time.  I'll try again tomorrow.  I should also add that I've tried with Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello biznatch

Hmm. I would try again tomorrow & see what happens. Call back Rogers & see if they can refresh your account.

Likely, you wont get it to show up.. since you have processed your 30 day notice.

Weither intentional.. or just a bug in the way the system works.. seems like because there is the pending 30 days.. the account is viewed as 'canceled' so the site wont show the usage 😞  There are quite an number who have found this.

While very inconvienent, you can call in to get the usage for the last 30 days.

Hmm, well that is pretty stupid.  If I was a crazy conspiracy theorist I would say they're just trying to squeeze a bit more money out of people who go over their limit during their last monht...but I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I'll atribute this to stupidity rather than malice.  Will I still get the notification if I hit 75% of limit?  Because otherwise I'm going to have to call Rogers every few days for the next month.  I went to online tech support chat and it wants to install something to let them access my computer, I'm not interested in that.  Do you think the billing online chat people can give me my internet usage?

Not sure if the automated email will work.. may be part and parcel of the same system.

The online chat.. sigh.. are useless most of the time 😞  Best would be to call, unfortunately.

At least you are keeping a cool head about it.. you would be suprised how many people DO take the conspiracy route 😛