My sim card wont work with my iphone 4s

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My sim card wont work with my iphone 4s

i bought an iphone 4s (not through rogers) and previously had a 3g. The sim card i have now wont fit into the new phone. will i be able to get one from rogers?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My sim card wont work with my iphone 4s

Hellp Alexcubitt

Yes you can go to any Rogers store or anything Rogers authorized dealer and get a Micro sim card for $9.99 +tax. Once you buy it, ask the rep at the store if they can activate the sim card on your account. You can activate it threw online by logging into My Rogers - Overview - Change Sim Card. You can also call in and have them activate it on your account.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hellp Alexcubitt

Yes you can go to any Rogers store or anything Rogers authorized dealer and get a Micro sim card for $9.99 +tax. Once you buy it, ask the rep at the store if they can activate the sim card on your account. You can activate it threw online by logging into My Rogers - Overview - Change Sim Card. You can also call in and have them activate it on your account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Will they charge more to active to the account?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Alexcubitt

No they will not. They only charge is when you buy the sim card.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok Thanks! 🙂