My promotions deal has ended what is the best new promotions for bundle now?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

My promotions deal has ended what is the best new promotions for bundle now?

My promotions deal has ended and I want to get a new promotions deal for bundle. TV, Internet and home phone.  What is the best new promotions for bundle now?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: My promotions deal has ended what is the best new promotions for bundle now?

Really hard to say, best thing is to call in and ask... as every person is different.

Some people may be able to take adavantage of things like what net customers are getting... but there are other ones as well.
But it can vary from person to person.. based on # of services, how long they have had them, etc.

And dont be afraid to ask things.. like for most bundles right now, the website says your able to get a free or reduced price on digital boxes.  See if you can get that additionally.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: My promotions deal has ended what is the best new promotions for bundle now?

@giađình when you call, the first person will likely tell you there are no new promotions presently, which may be true. But if you've been a long time customer, perhaps something can be done to keep your business, but the first contact is not authorized to offer anything. Don't be afraid to ask for a supervisor, then a manager, who do have the authority and can pull something out of the hat. Here is a link to a Marketplace program showing how to get what you want, which I posted earlier in another thread.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/2015-2016/cellphones

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I wouldnt say that the first contact isnt able to, may depend on who you get.

Not the last time, but the two times before that, the first person i talked to was able to offer me something.

This last time, i talked to the support guys over TWITTER.
They offer that over FACEBOOK and TWITTER now, and were able to get me a really good one 🙂

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Certain customers get calls with various offers that are targeted specifically to those customers, whatever the criteria is. Always a possibility you might get a call, but never a guarantee.

The bundle promotion on the website is only available to those activating one or all services for the first time, so if you already have TV, Internet, and the Home Phone you can't get it.

Best one you'd be able to get from calling in to a front line agent is $5.00/month off Internet, and $10.00/month off TV, with a choice of either the $24.99/month home phone plan with canada wide calling or the $39.99/month home phone plan with international calling.