My phone on my rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

My phone on my rogers

Does anyone know how long it take for MyRogers to update the phone it shows i have??? 

I upgrade a week ago to an iphone however my old phone (SONY) is still showing on MyRogers... 

Thought changes would show as of my new bill cycle however that day has come and gone... 

Its not a big deal.. but just wondering if anyone noticed how long till Self serv serv shows my actual phone.... 

Chow for NOW Smiley Tongue

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: My phone on my rogers

Hello jkroesen

It take time to change. I have a Xperia Z3 and it's showing me no device or the image of the phone. When I had my LG G3 it took 2-3 weeks to show it. It's not really a big deal to be honest lol
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I just posted out of curiosty 🙂 

Thanks for the response 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkroesen

Lol it happens to many. Some still see their old device from last year lol. The system doesn't update it properly at times.

You are welcome!
I'm an Advisor

I had the same issue when I switched to an iPhone from a BlackBerry, so it's normal. The strange thing about my account is that my Marketing Permissions say that I have no phone associated with my account despite the fact that I've had one with Rogers since 2008. I reported it long ago, but nothing changed so I gave up worrying about it.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Mine says "There are no Wireless accounts registered with your online profile" but I have Pay-As-You-Go and have to click that tab to see it.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

Re:My phone on my rogers

I switched my phone from a Samsung to a Blackberry Z10.  Why does it still show my Samsung as my phone.  I removed the SiM card from the Samsung and put it in the Blackberry.  I assumed it would register as a Blackberry.  Anyone got any ideas???