cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iphone 4s got lost!!!!

li302021
I've Been Around

hi i just bought a new iphone4s weeks ago and it got stolen or i lost it.  also i did not have a moblie me account and i was wondering that if anybody or rogers could help me find my phone!  thank you so much if somebody could help me

'

******* Edit labels ********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My iphone 4s got lost!!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Did you change the simcard & call Rogers to lock the account? If not here is a link for you to be able to find your phone if someone else is using it with your sim card ( there is a slim chance you will be able to find your phone because that person will be using it with their sim card if anything.)

https://www.rogersphonefinder.com/ ( this will not work for you because you would have needed to activate it on the iPhone 4S before you got it lost).

Apple nor Rogers will not be able to help you find your phone if the person that has it now is using it with their sim-card. Apple nor Rogers will replace you with another iPhone 4S. Next time you buy a iPhone i suggest you turn on Mobile me & Find my phone with Apple. I have been in this spot as well & it sucks dude (n). That being said i suggest looking on Kijiji & if you have money try to buy another one for a lower price. I have seen a few more less then 600. If not then Call Rogers & i am sure they have a few devices for you ( they are NOT iPhones but they are blackberries & a few nokias.).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: My iphone 4s got lost!!!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Did you change the simcard & call Rogers to lock the account? If not here is a link for you to be able to find your phone if someone else is using it with your sim card ( there is a slim chance you will be able to find your phone because that person will be using it with their sim card if anything.)

https://www.rogersphonefinder.com/ ( this will not work for you because you would have needed to activate it on the iPhone 4S before you got it lost).

Apple nor Rogers will not be able to help you find your phone if the person that has it now is using it with their sim-card. Apple nor Rogers will replace you with another iPhone 4S. Next time you buy a iPhone i suggest you turn on Mobile me & Find my phone with Apple. I have been in this spot as well & it sucks dude (n). That being said i suggest looking on Kijiji & if you have money try to buy another one for a lower price. I have seen a few more less then 600. If not then Call Rogers & i am sure they have a few devices for you ( they are NOT iPhones but they are blackberries & a few nokias.).

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation